Property Investor Package
If you are keen to join the Buy-to-Let Investment Property Market, but are unsure about where to start, then come and talk to Classic Lettings.
Situated in the growth town of Ashford, Kent, we have invaluable local knowledge and contacts, and we will be happy to advise which areas and properties would make good Buy-to-Let investments.
For those investors who simply don’t have the time, we are pleased to offer a Complete Service, including:
- Finding suitable properties
- Liaising with local estate agents and assisting in progressing your purchase
- Advising on any repairs or improvements.
- Letting and Managing your property with our Full Management Service
Our extensive contacts include:
- Buy-to-Let mortgage brokers
- Insurance Brokers for Landlord’s Insurances
- Electrical & heating engineers and other specialist contractors
Letting Service with Full Management
Our most popular service, providing complete peace of mind
- Market appraisal to ascertain the likely rental figure.
- Comprehensive Property marketing to find suitable tenants through accompanied viewings.
- Detailed referencing of prospective tenants.
- Preparation of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and renewing the agreement where necessary at the end of the fixed term.
- Protecting the tenant’s deposit under a Government-authorised scheme provider.
- Liaising with service companies and the Local Authority regarding change of occupant.
- Collection of the rent and fast onward automated payment to the Landlord with a detailed rent statement.
- Dealing with the day to day management of the property.
- Regular inspections of the Property, followed by a report of findings and recommendations to the Landlord.
- Co-ordination of repairs and maintenance via a building company, including obtaining estimates and supervising works where necessary.
- Carrying out a full property inspection and inventory check at the end of the tenancy and handling return of deposit monies.
As our Full Management Service, less points 7 to 10, above.